[Seaside] RE: WAFileLibrary instances

Steve Lloyd steve.lloyd at ibo.org
Mon Jun 22 13:39:35 UTC 2009

Did I answer my own question correctly ;-)

renderUploaderOn: html
	html form
		multipart;
		with:
			[ html fileUpload callback: [ :f | self file:  f. IBSmLibrary default addFile: (self file)].
			html submitButton text: 'Load' ]

International Baccalaureate
Steve Lloyd ICT Technical Analyst - Research Engineer
Peterson House, Malthouse Ave. Cardiff Gate, CARDIFF CF23 8GL, United Kingdom
In the case of wanting to upload a file to a FileLibrary in a file upload, is there an approved method of getting at the instance of my WAFileLibrary other than

IBSmLibrary allInstances at: 1

renderUploaderOn: html
        html form
                multipart;
                with:
                        [ html fileUpload callback: [ :f | self file:  f. "IBSmLibrary <mySingleInstance> addFile: (self file)"].