[Seaside] jQuery lightboxes

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 06:12:19 UTC 2009

Sorry, I didn't communicate my thought very well. Is there a way to change the attributes of the outside area? According to some jQuery articles there is such a property called 'overlay' which evidently is not or no longer a part of jQuery UI. I do understand the nature of modality, and it is what makes lightboxes do what they do as opposed to your standard dialog.

In 'jqueryUiCss' there are two classes (.ui-widget-overlay, and .ui-widget-shadow) which I assume modify this layer.

Thanks,
RS