[Seaside] CSS

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 24 01:22:15 UTC 2009

Ok, so this isn't quite a Seaside-related question, but here it is anyhow:

I have a dialog which I changed the '.ui-widget-content' class on the 'jqueryUiCss' method so that the dialogs would become semi-transparent (added opacity: .5).

This makes everything semi-transparent, but now what I want to do is add a div 'with: [aDiv]' sorta thing, only make that opaque on top of the semi-transparent dialog.

Changing the opacity values on the contained div modify the percentage of opacity that it is already at (can't go above one). I was hoping there was an easy way to override the container's value.

Thanks,
RS