[Seaside] Re: [ANN] Seaside 2.8.4

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 08:48:55 UTC 2009

I've updated the Seaside 2.8.4 one-click image with Seaside2.8a1-lr.591.

This version resolves an issue related to closures and walkback
rendering. This version should also work in pre-closure images, thanks
to <http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=392>. SqueakMap
and Package Universe are up-to-date as well.

Also I've updated to the very latest Pharo code, this means the
one-click image is fully MIT compliant now. Furthermore, for the sushi
lovers, I've added the Sushi Store example application.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli