[Seaside] Scripty2

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 13:57:18 UTC 2009

I split the code so that the Prototype functionality is separate from
the scriptaculous code.

    Name: Prototype-Core-lr.1
    Author: lr
    Time: 29 June 2009, 3:45:31 pm
    UUID: e6c3e987-bdbd-47e0-a1a4-171683dafade
    Ancestors:

    - split all prototype code into separate package, needs some
addional testing and cleanup

    Name: Prototype-Tests-Core-lr.1