[Seaside] Create an SUUpdater without using the WARenderCanvas

Lautaro Fernández evaklo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 11:40:31 UTC 2009

Thanks Hernán, but finally we decided to use the html in a different way.
Instead of keeping the html in the rendering face #renderContentOn: we use a
JavaScript which calls a message implemented by us. In that call we give as
parameter the "renderer" which is the html. Is kind of the same, but a bit
nicer.

Thanks for your time,
Lautaro Fernández
PS: I'll check anyway your URLs, thanks for that