[Seaside] Seaside hosting under Windows Server 2003

Diogenes Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 18:21:45 UTC 2009

is very simple, you need the proxy module on apache..
ProxyRequests Off
UseCanonicalName Off
 DocumentRoot /path/to/static/resources
        <Proxy *>
                Order deny,allow
                Allow from all
        </Proxy>
        ProxyPreserveHost On
        ProxyPass        /seaside/files/ !   # this is for incrise the
performance..
        ProxyPass        /files/ !               # you must write to disk
your files if you wanna use this.

ProxyPass         /   http://127.0.0.1:8888/seaside/mySillyApplication
ProxyPassReverse    /   http://127.0.0.1:8888/seaside/mySillyApplication

Regards

Diogenes A Moreira
Bob Hope  - "Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle."