[Seaside] Jumping to named Anchors

Sebastian Nozzi sebnozzi at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:26:08 UTC 2009

Hi People,

I'm trying to jump to named-anchors (after processing a request) like this:

1) Generating the anchor

html anchor name: someId.

2) Generating another link with a callback:

html callback:[...]; fragment: someId; with:[...].

Unfortunately when clicking on the second link, after processing the
request, the anchor-name gets lost (there is a redirect in-between
right?).
I know I should re-enter in inside of updateUrl:, but how do I access
the named #anchor in the original request?

And: why doesn't it get passed automatically?

Thanks in advance!

Sebastian

P.S. Do I have to subclass some other classes like the render-loop, or
something like that? I don't have muchi idea of Seaside internal
workings... where can I read more about them?