[Seaside] Jumping to named Anchors

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Thu Mar 12 22:25:44 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Julian Fitzell <jfitzell at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 5:30 PM, Ramon Leon <ramon.leon at allresnet.com>
> wrote:
> > Try this instead.  In your callback method, as the last line, say
> >
> > self session jumpToAnchor: #anchorName
> Which is one of the remaining things on WASession in the bleeding edge
> code that I still wish we could get rid of. If anyone has any
> suggestions for how else to implement it in the context of 2.9 I would
> be very happy to hear them. (this should really be a seaside-dev post
> but since the thread started here...)
> Julian

Well, start by saying what's wrong with it?  I use it, it fits well with the
page centric view of things.  Or is it just because it's on the session and
you guys have been cleaning that up?  Conceptually, to me anyway, this is
something that belongs on the response.  It's a command I'd be giving to the
current response so that the user see's what I want when the response

Ramon Leon