Javascript questions Re: [Seaside] Textarea and setSelectionRange()

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 17:44:19 UTC 2009

> How is this done in Seaside?

Almost certainly this is not specific to Seaside.

Maybe your editor library has an special API or methods that get
called in case of a special event.

> What can I do to specify Javascript that will
> be guaranteed to run after some other Javascript code?

If this is your own code, then call you code at the end of the other
code. Especially when it comes to DOM event, there is no guarantee in
what order events are processed.

> figure this out, but the going has been slow.  Has somebody written some
> details on the use of Javascript with Seaside?

Again, there is nothing Seaside specific in the way Javascript
processes events. This is certainly one of the best documentations on
events: <http://www.quirksmode.org/js/introevents.html>.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli