[Seaside] Merchant code

John McKeon p3anoman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 23:45:00 UTC 2009

I wrote a Paypal add-on for Pier. Check the addon repository if you would
like to download it. It uses property accessors for al the PayPal values so
they can be editied as settings. I also did it that in the hopes that the
paypal item definition could be adaptable to an arbitrary domain model
"item". Maybe it could point one way to do it.

Warm regards
John McKeon