[Seaside] autocomplete lists of links

Steve Lloyd steve.lloyd at ibo.org
Fri Mar 20 12:20:26 UTC 2009

Thanks Lucas

I can see Slime is going to prove useful.
I did start off with the example in SUAutocompleterTest, but in this case I'm not needing to do the triggerFormElement:  on the textinput field, rather the generated dynamic list of matched strings have anchors  which I then want to click on and invoke their actions.

Steve

International Baccalaureate   Steve Lloyd ICT Technical Analyst - Research Engineer
                                          Peterson House, Malthouse Ave. Cardiff Gate, CARDIFF CF23 8GL, United Kingdom