[Seaside] seaside & pier on the iPhone

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sun Mar 22 04:57:09 UTC 2009

For a couple of months now I have been working on a seaside/pier based
Wiki for the iPhone.

I am now about a week away from sending it off to the Apple app store.

However I'd like to broaden the beta test group a bit so I can catch
any issues before I submit it, especially in the area of persistency
storage.

So what's it good for? I was asked that question this week, but let me
turn it around and ask:

Good question what is Seaside and Pier good for?

An iPhone Wiki?
Well...

It's a handy construct for consolidating a bunch of PDF documents
since the mobile Safari Browser does a fine job of rendering them on
the device and a WIki does a fine job of providing a navigation
framework, but I'm sure there are other more important answers out
there somewhere?

So

Anyone who would like to participate as a beta tester can send me
email with a description of what they would use the Wiki for, and
supply their iPhone or iPod touch's device identifier and I'll look
into sending them a copy of the app.

--
=
=