[Seaside] Sql Admin & Email apps?

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 17:47:32 UTC 2009

If you use an image (like Dabble) you'll just use objects and
collections. Save the image at critical points.

See Ramon's blog for a lightweight image-based solution:

http://onsmalltalk.com/sandstonedb-simple-activerecord-style-persistence-in-squeak

Magma will give you more complexity but more flexibility.

All of the above will use Smalltalk collections for adding, removing,
and simple querying.