[Seaside] Sql Admin & Email apps?

Kevin Ar18 kevinar18 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 02:02:28 UTC 2009

Indeed an app like query-vision or dabbledb would fit perfectly... but, and this is the kicker, it needs to be open source. :(  I would need to extend it to integrated with email so that I can even filter out emails for each contact.  Maybe even one day extend the app with some graphical visualizations to help keep track of all the contact relationships.

This would necessitate something open source, that I can edit....  and, for me personally, would need to be under an Apache, BSD, MIT, public domain license.  I do very much appreciate your response and taking time to offer some solution.  I don't suppose you know of an open source project that comes close?