[Seaside] Simple XMLRPC server with Seaside

Karsten karsten at heeg.de
Thu Mar 26 07:39:39 UTC 2009

Hi Robert,

just subclass WARequestHandler and implement the subclass
responsibilities (i think there're also some on class-side).
You can then register it with the default WADispatcher with something
like: WADispatcher default register: (XmlRpcServer named:'xml-rpc')

then you can use the url: myServer:myPort/seaside/xml-rpc as your
xml-rpc interface.

I think the interesting method to implement are #handleRequest:
aRequest. there you get the request, process it and return a WAResponse.

Kind Regards
Karsten