[Seaside] JSScript objects have a canvas. Can I somehow use this canvas to put escaped html in my js?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 07:23:53 UTC 2009

> If not, I'm sure Lukas will have a much better solution for you tomorrow
> anyway. ;)

Yes, I hope so ;-)

In fact all methods that expect some HTML (#html:, #after:, #append:,
#before:, #prepend:, #replaceWith:, #wrap:, #wrapAll:, #wrapInner:,
...) take any renderable object as argument. In the simplest case this
is a string, but it could also be a presenter/component, or in your
case a block:

    aQuery append: [ :r | self renderItemOn: r ]

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli