[Seaside] Any gotchas if I move from VW/Seasid to Squeak/Seaside?e

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Fri Mar 27 21:44:21 UTC 2009

What do you mean by compatibility mode? VisualWorks has a native Linux

DeepCove Labs Ltd.
4th floor 595 Howe Street
Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5

boris at deepcovelabs.com

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.