[Seaside] Problem with seasidehosting "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable"

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 02:17:32 UTC 2009

Hi people. This is my first post in the list :) However, I am playing with
Seaside since last year.

I was trying to deploy a app to seasidehosting, but I was no succeed. I
register, and I update my pier.image and pier.changes. Y also start my image
and seems to be ok. There is nothing in the logs, but when I enter to here:
http://destinomochila.seasidehosting.st/seaside/pier  (yes, I didn't change
appname yet haha) I get the well know 503:

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance
downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

So, the question is, is seasidehosting really doing a maitainance or I did
something wrong ?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Mariano