[Seaside] Problem with seasidehosting "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable"

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:56:30 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 1:15 PM, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Are you using a recent Pharo image? They do not work on
> seasidehosting.st.
> >>
> >> Lukas
> >
> > I am using Pier 1.1.1 one click image. Is that a recent Pharo image or
> that
> > should work? If not, what image can I use with pier 1.1.1 in
> > seasidehosting.st ?
>
> Yeah, this image unfortunately does not work on seasidehosting.st.
>
> I suggest that you take a Squeak 3.9.1 image and load Pier 1.1.1
> through Package Universes (or SqueakMap).

I downloaded a Squeak 3.9.1 and install Pier from Universes. The problem is
that the only version I see of pier is "current". I trough it was 1.1.1 but
it isn't. I don't know how to get the real pier version, but I don't have
the edit design button for example.

I also searched in squeakmap, but there isn't neither the 1.1.1 version.

Thanks for the help.

Mariano