[Seaside] Seaside hosting alternatives

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Tue Mar 31 18:14:17 UTC 2009

It certainly is a great solution, but you have to be ready to pay
because standard linux instance running 24x7 will run about $72/month
not including S3 charges whereas there's probably cheaper VPS hosting
available (like $50/month from MediaTemple etc).

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

boris at deepcovelabs.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.