[Seaside] Security

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sun May 3 14:44:44 UTC 2009

Hi Ross,
it sounds very application specific. Session aside, Seaside will not directly
help you on that. Specially on application data. That's responsibility of the
app design.
Of course nothing will prevent you to implement the appropiate additional levels
of security to suffice your app needs as you would in any other framework.
cheers,
sebastian