[Seaside] Security

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Mon May 4 06:12:48 UTC 2009

Nope, that is not the function of the iphone, which is a unix based
machine, the IP determined
from either a static setting, or DHCP doesn't change on each request.

That is a function of your cell provider, if using cell data
connection they are doing nat/proxy work
at their gateway. Or your upstream ISP is doing a simular thing if
connected via WiFi.

On 3-May-09, at 10:45 PM, Rick Flower wrote:

> Nevin Pratt wrote:
>> So, I can confirm that AOL users will typically change their IP
>> with every request.
>>
> I believe this is also the case with anyone using an iPhone.. I
> noticed my own page
> requests having different IP's for each request.

=
=
=
John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter: