[Seaside] Suffers Seaside from amateurish circle-jerk mentality? @Bernat

Peter Jedermann TheSmalltalkBlog at gmx.ch
Wed May 6 15:57:00 UTC 2009

All wrong Bernat:

1) We are using 2.8, just one behind the current. With too many bug fixes
in our code to move onto 2.9 easily. Little gain, too.

2) "Improve it."
We have and still do. More here.

3) "instead of writing about why should they be done"
Because ignorant "gods of Seaside" like Bryant, Renggli, Sastre et al are
unwilling to acknowledge that their undocumented cryptic and poorly
object-oriented style pissed many people off - me being the only one to
publish the truth that many others had to  encounter before.

4) you like the pedantry of my blog?!
Fine!
You will get much more - just to warn newbies of the darker sides of
Seaside and mabe wake up those ignorant "gods of Seaside" by the time my
crititcs hurt too much. Expect more from me....!

There could be more but most is on my blog already.

--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a