[Seaside] Using SQlite3 and Seaside

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri May 8 17:08:36 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 3:02 PM, aditya siram <aditya.siram at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I would like to use Seaside for to build a small web app around a SQlite3
> database. What's stopping me is that the Squeak Sqlite3 bindings do not seem
> complete - there is for instance no method that compiles a query.

Compiles a query ? what are you talking a about ? something like prepared
statements ?

Which others things you see that are not implemented ?

> There are also Sqlite bindings, should I be using those instead? Has anyone
> else had success with this?

There is SqueakDBX. You can see our ann in this mailing list. We have
SqueakDBX working with Slqite in Linux and someone do it in Windows. Which
OS are you using ?