[Seaside] Using SQlite3 and Seaside

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sat May 9 07:39:00 UTC 2009

On May 9, 2009, at 9:21 AM, S.J.Chun wrote:

> Hi,
>
> why GPL, you mean this, right? (if not, just ignore :)
> it's just personal favorite (or I can use dual licensing if anyone
> has interest on my
> poor web app :)

I just want to let you know that GPL is not really compatible with
Smalltalk images.
So do not expect people to join because they can be scared just
because of that.

> for your second question, does it mean that why not use squeaksource
> or more
> squeak/smalltalk friendly scm?

No, everybody has its own choice. :)

> it's because I'm using my own 3.8.2 based, MVC only
> image (yes, I know there's pharo and it's far better, but I think
> it's not that fast for
> my small sony vaio ux).

I would really like to push so that pharo can be used.
We checked Cuis but this is forgetting too many hours of pain and
improvement.