Re: [Seaside] Using SQlite3 and Seaside

"S.J.Chun" chunsj at embian.com
Sat May 9 08:05:16 UTC 2009

Though I don't think GPL might cause big trouble with smalltalk
"image" (yes, I'm not a lawyer) but if so, it might be better for me
to change license of my code.(Partly, I want to provide opportunity
to choose GPL, and I think it's safer choice for "Free" S/W but this
is rather political subject and I want to just make pragmatic choice :)

Thank you, especially pharo's performance part :) I hope someday we'll
get very fast open source (or free) smalltalk. (and start world domination
project :)