[Seaside] rails niceties equivalents?

sergio_101 sergiolist at village-buzz.com
Thu May 14 12:45:10 UTC 2009

hi, guys...

i am playing with my first seaside app, and i have a few quick

for every new project, in order to allow clients to start entering
data quickly, we build the database in rails, and then use
activescaffold to quickly build a backend that allows them to start
entering relevant data. this allows us to continue developing the
front end, and presenting it with real data.

we also use restful_authentication to quickly install a user and role
security system..

are there any equivalents to those systems in the seaside world?

sergio t. ruiz
network analyst
red red design