[Seaside] rails niceties equivalents?

Gerardo Richarte gera at corest.com
Thu May 14 14:44:22 UTC 2009

Sergio_101 wrote:
> are there any equivalents to those systems in the seaside world?
    I also find the learning curve for using Smalltalk for webapps still
steeper than, say, rails or turbogears, anyway.

In your case, I would suggest to just get a GLASS
(http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/) and use it, no need to use or setup
a database, in GLASS it's all included, and it's free, and it's proven
to be good. I've been using it for some small things, and I like it a
lot... if you are wondering how you store the data: You just create a
Global where you store all your objects, or better, give it some
structure :)

    good luck!
    share your experience
    gera