[Seaside] rails niceties equivalents?

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Thu May 14 20:23:44 UTC 2009

Still philippe as a community it would be good to collect such (none
Seaside) software
that can make Seaside adoption larger and get seasider happier.
Of course this is not the task of the seaside core dev to do that but
it should encourage
it.
I imagine that an easy Glorp-based (but not Glorpish -- too verbose)
or sandstone like database or security layer.... would be welcome.

Stef