[Seaside] rails niceties equivalents?

Sean Allen sean at monkeysnatchbanana.com
Thu May 14 20:34:37 UTC 2009

it would seem to be a good time for that. i was watching the seaside
list for 12 months before i really started a real project so i had a
bit of a leg up
and i have a easily searched local location of all the messages which
helps me, probably sucks to be a new person especially if you are
coming from the very chatty, bloggy world of rails and ruby.