[Seaside] rails niceties equivalents?

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Mon May 18 05:57:40 UTC 2009

> OK, one piece of the puzzle.  The other missing one is "how do I
> scale a Seaside application"?
>
> People claim to have worked it out for themselves, but nobody is
> writing it up as a ready to use recipe.
>
> There's no point in writing an app that can't easily scale to a few
> hundred users.
>
> FWIW, Phillippe, you've just about convinced me to unsubscribe and
> give up on Seaside.  Clearly its never going to fit my "small but
> growing business web site/shop/information system" use case because
> its developers clearly don't want it to.

This is totally wrong. Philippe is just one core developer of seaside
and often clearly overnegative.
I think that the message sent by julian is clear. Now the main point
that we can get from philippe butcher prose is that if you want to see
that happen you should do it instead of reading mails: and on this
point I agree :).
I do not see why you could not be able to build scaffolding DB and
plug that to seaside.

Stef