[Seaside] rails niceties equivalents?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon May 18 11:34:55 UTC 2009

> I think Sebastien did an extension to make it work on several images
> and lastly, Nico Schwarz has written a GOODS adaptor for SandstoneDb
> allowing to hook up multiple squeak images to a single store.

Well kind of. It was required for my business so I've done something to scale horizontally but not for sandstoneDb (sorry Ramon :)
Anyway I'm using aggregates pretty much the same as sandstone (thanks Ramon for inspiration). You can have the sandstone experience with this but horizontally scalable.
cheers,
sebastian