[Seaside] [vw7.6][2.8]What version of Squeak bundle?

Carl Gundel carlg at libertybasic.com
Tue May 19 16:10:58 UTC 2009

When I load Seaside 2.8a1-pmm.573 from the public Store, what version
of the Squeak bundle is supposed to work with that?

It sure would be great if things in Store could have some notion of
what versions of other things should be used.  I hate to guess.

I have similar sorts of uneasiness when trying to figure out which
versions of Async and Scriptaculous to load from the public Store.
When I load the latest '2.8-ish' Scriptaculous I get this unloadable
definition message:

Color javascriptOn:(04/12/2006 7:46:56.000,mbany)

This seems to be a Squeak related definition.

Thanks,

-Carl Gundel
http://www.runbasic.com