[Seaside] lastAccess, secondsSinceLastAccess

AxiNat tibabenfortlapalanca at gmail.com
Wed May 20 01:02:46 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I subclassed WASession to have my own session class, now I need to know for
how long the current user has been logged in, so I found these two methods
belonging to WAExpiringHandler, of which WASession is a subclass (hence,
from which my session class also inherits):

   - lastAccess
   - secondsSinceLastAccess

But when calling* html text: self session lastAccess* I get a couple of
beautiful symbols (namely: ����). Tried to send every asSomething I found
but couldn't get it to print a date or a time.

Then I tried calling *html text: (self session secondsSinceLastAccess)
asEverything* but the best output I got was a zero.

Could you please point to me the proper way to get this information from the
current session? I googled for a long while, but* seaside session time* and
similar queries only pointed some interesting travel suggestions to me ;)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Bernat.

--
O HAI I'M IN UR FOOTER SIGNATURING UR MAILZ