[Seaside] www.seaside.st problem

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed May 20 23:43:43 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Lukas" == Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> writes:

Lukas> I think this is fixed now. Let me know if there are other problems.

The Nav is definitely messed up for me now, on Safari.  I can send
you screenshots if you need.

For example, on "seaside.st", the bottom nav bar cuts through just below
"videos" and right through the middle of the "memory requirements" graphic.
So I can't select anything below that. Ugh.

Oddly, as long as I resize the page to be long enough, it works OK.
So it's only when the top of the bottom menu bar might have infringed
on the bottom of the content.