[Seaside] Re: Open URL in new window

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Sat May 23 19:07:00 UTC 2009

I think I don't understand what to do with Randal's suggestion.  Do I
put in the callback of the form submit button like this:

html submitButton
      callback:[html anchor newTarget url: (self
createUrlFromFormData); with: ''.];
      with: 'Open New Window'.

I want to create the same effect as a popup window, where the URL that
pops up is created from data in a form and the popup window appears
when the submitButton is clicked.