[Seaside] IRTC web site goes live

David Buck david at simberon.com
Sun May 24 20:43:34 UTC 2009

The Internet Ray Tracing Competition web site went live this morning.
This site is implemented with VisualWorks and Seaside.  It runs a
bi-monthly competition for ray traced still images and (later) animations.

Initially, it may not look like a Seaside site since the URL's don't
have _s and _k parameters.  I've set it up so that all URL's are
REST-ful until you're logged in so that the pages could be bookmark-able
and Google indexable.

As soon as I can get the video processed, I'll post a video of the
presentation I did for the Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group.

David Buck