[Seaside] IRTC web site goes live

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sun May 24 22:35:22 UTC 2009

Hey David,

No "powered by" logo? (http://www.seaside.st/about/logos)

Where's the love? ;D

Nice to have some public examples that use the technique of forgoing
session and continuation keys on the less application-like parts of
the site. I want to find some time to develop that idea more and write
it up at some point.

I'm planning on doing a tutorial at ESUG which may touch on that a bit
among other things. We'll see what time allows...

Julian