[Seaside] Scriptaculous in-place editor

Johan Brichau johan.brichau at uclouvain.be
Mon Nov 2 09:02:48 UTC 2009

This one works great:
http://www.squeaksource.com/Seaside29Addons/JQuery-EditablePlugin-DamienCassou.3.mcz

I made some changes to it for latest Seaside and support for its
secondary callback function. In addition, I have some wrappers for
JQuery plugins like context menu, rightclick, hoverintent, etc...

Maybe it's a good idea if I commit all those in the Seaside30Addons
project ? http://squeaksource.com/Seaside30Addons
What do you say?

cheers
Johan