[Seaside] Scriptaculous in-place editor

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Mon Nov 2 09:41:04 UTC 2009

Hi Johan,

I'm currently in the midst of splitting my "JQuery-WidgetBox-tbn.42.mcz"
into pieces, so one can load the jquery wrappers independently.
Even when the number of packages increase - one can select the
components seperatly. Maybe later we can add support to the seaside
builder to compose a load script.

However, I will host the wrappers on http://www.squeaksource.com/JQueryWidgetBox
with the idea to provide a box full of jquery widgets wrappers.

The 3.0 Addon project ("Seaside30Addons") will then only include a
loader to get all

Would be nice if we could move the "JQuery-EditablePlugin" into
http://www.squeaksource.com/JQueryWidgetBox and your wrappers too.
I already added you as a developer.

Bye
Torsten
--
Neu: GMX DSL bis 50.000 kBit/s und 200,- Euro Startguthaben!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02