[Seaside] Seaside on a stand alone server.

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Wed Nov 4 15:05:46 UTC 2009

Hi Tony,

I have a tutorial on how to setup up GLASS (GemStone, Linux, Apache,
Seaside, & Smalltalk) on a 256 MB Slicehost ($20/month). See http://programminggems.wordpress.com/2008/09/05/setting-up-glass-on-slicehost/
. As to the best database, why not use Smalltalk and avoid the O/R
mapping problems?

James