[Seaside] rendering in a class hierarchy

Tony Giaccone tgiaccone at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 23:08:21 UTC 2009

No. I don't think so. The relationship between the parent and child is just
inheritance.

 WAComponent  subclass: MADetailDisplay

MAPersonDetail subclass: MADetailDisplay

If I write this in the subclass:

#renderContentOn: html

    super renderContentOn: html
   "Client renders here".

The super's method will be finished when the child's  method starts.

Tony