[Seaside] Problems with seasidehosting

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:20:16 UTC 2009

I have recently acquired a Linux virtual server at hosteurope.de:
http://www.hosteurope.de/produkte/Virtual-Server-Linux

For 20 EUR/month you get 2-4GB RAM. It is true that the primary
language of the site is German, but they also offer English
translations for most mails, and the server management interface is
English.

Cheers,
Doru

On 9 Nov 2009, at 15:12, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> AxiNat> Do you guys know of another service (I don't mind paying if
> the fare is
> AxiNat> reasonable) that does support pharo images?
>
> Well...
>
> AxiNat> If not, I guess I'll have to get a slicehost account and run
> my own server
> AxiNat> there...
>
> Yeah, that's what I was going to say.  There's no need for a
> specialized
> setup.  Just drop an image and the VM on any unix-y host, and you're
> good.
>
> Except Solaris, but I'm working on that on another thread. :)
>
> --
> 777 0095
> <merlyn at stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
> See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside
> discussion

www.tudorgirba.com

"If you interrupt the barber while he is cutting your hair, you will
end up with a messy haircut."