[Seaside] Using URL Parameters

Ole Voß smalltalk at netrogue.de
Sun Nov 22 07:30:04 UTC 2009

Hello everybody,

I maintain a small blog that I manage using a Perl-Program I wrote.
I've been learning smalltalk for a (short) while and decided it would be a neat idea to put what I've learnt about seaside to good use. So I wrote a little program that would accept user comments and display them on the blog. Unfortunately I've been unsuccessful to finding out something about URL parameters and how to use them. What I would like to do is something like this:
http://localhost:8080/seaside/comment?blogdate=20091122&_s=TbwWTAII8zTnnVL3&_k=QgJ6CzsF

Also, I might want to add a URL parameter myself when actually posting the form. How does one do that? Is there any online literature available on this topic? Google wasn't being friendly ;-)

Best regards,

Ole.