[Seaside] Using URL Parameters

Martin Polák nigol at nigol.cz
Sun Nov 22 09:32:49 UTC 2009

Hi Ole,
	to extract parameters from URL, you have to make your own
WAApplication subclass, where override 'handleRequest: aRequest'.
Something like this:

		handleRequest: aRequest
			| blogdate |
			blogdate := aRequest at: 'blogdate'.
			^ super handleRequest: aRequest

	If you want to add parameters to URL, you should override 'updateUrl:
anUrl' in your component. So it could looks like:

		updateUrl: anUrl
			super updateUrl: anUrl.
			aUrl addToPath: 'my-great-parameter'.

	This works in Seaside 2.8. It can be different in Seaside 3.0.

Cheers,
Martin