[Seaside] Re: Accessible news slider in JQueryWidgetBox (was: Adding javascript without encoding)

Sebastian Van Lacke svanlacke at caesarsystems.com
Mon Nov 23 19:52:42 UTC 2009

Thank you Torsten,

I am using Seaside 2.8 for the moment, so I couldn't use your
implemtentation.
I tried with your suggestion about the WAFileLibary, the problem is that
Seaside load first the library scripts, and then all the defined by the
components, and my script doesn't work with that order. And I don't want to
put all the javascript code in the library, I am using Apache for that.

I solved it putting the script on an external file, and loaded in the
correct order. By this way Seaside doesn't encode it.

updateRoot: aRoot

 super updateRoot: aRoot.

 aRoot javascript resourceUrl: '/js/jquery-1.3.2.js'.
 aRoot javascript resourceUrl: '/js/jquery.accessible-news-slider.js'.
 aRoot javascript resourceUrl: '/js/example2.js'.

I will take a look at your widgets anyway, when I install the 3.0 version.
Do you have some online example to see?

Thank you very much for the help!

regards