[Seaside] Re: Pharo conversion question?

John Chludzinski john.chludzinski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 16:36:49 UTC 2009

> CT is from the comet package.
> SU is from the seaside Scriptaculous package on the Seaside project.
>
> Both of them on squeak source. Install them and try again

First, THANKS!

I did that and have it working working pretty much as before.  It would be
nice if these packages (Comet+Scriptaculous) were a standard part of the
Pharo download?

I'm just trying to determine the best platform (i.e., Pharo, Squeak + latest
Seaside, Croquet + Seaside 2.9 à la Nikolay Suslov, etc.).  I actually went
with Croquet to get their Jabber implementation.  It appears to be much more
mature than what's available through SqueakMap or anything else online?

---John