[Seaside] Glamour - JQCheckTree

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 08:11:20 UTC 2009

> Yeah you can use icons and context menus for the Morphic rendering - but
> in seaside both doesn't work as far as I know.

Yes, that's not implemented, but could be added if needed.

There is a lot of other functionality missing: multi-selection,
filtering, tagging, the finder browser, the morphic views, ... Another
problem (design decision) is that Glamour-Seaside only works in
FireFox and Safari, as it makes extensive use of CSS 3 vbox and hbox
extensions.

The focus is mainly on the morphic interface at the moment. I don't
have much time to improve the Seaside interface, so it is always
lagging behind. If anybody would like to step in, that would be great.

> I actually don't think
> its possible to add icons to html select elements so something like
> JQCheckTree would be needed for that.

Normally images in select lists should work. Options can contain
arbitrary HTML and can be styled using CSS, at least in target group
of modern web browsers.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli