[Seaside] Printing plain/preformatted html code

Ole Voß smalltalk at netrogue.de
Sat Nov 28 09:11:50 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I am interfacing two applications, one written in perl and one in smalltalk. I need to read and output already formatted html code (written to the filesystem by the perl code) using the smalltalk and seaside. I have all the code for finding the file and reading the html-text, unfortunately I can't find a way to output this plain html using seaside. Obviously this won't work:

html text: myhtmlfilecontents.

Scanning WAHtmlCanvas didn't bring up anything either.

Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Thank & many regards,

Ole.